Actor John Abraham said on Thursday he was ‘proud’ of his latest film ‘Attack’, a film which was always intended as a ”humble experience” to introduce viewers to something different .
Directed by Lakshya Raj Anand, ”Attack” features Abraham as a ”super soldier”, who can operate ”beyond normal human limits”.
The film, which was released on April 1, has so far managed to collect around Rs 13 crore at the box office, according to trade sources.
However, the film received critical acclaim for its slick action sequences and performances by the main cast.
Abraham took to Twitter and posted a thank you note for the public.
“Whatever appreciation we received for this film, a big thank you to the audience for accepting something new and different. ‘Attack’ was an honest and humble experiment on our part to give the industry something refreshing and new,” he wrote.
The 49-year-old actor said it was “difficult” to edit the film amid three waves of the coronavirus pandemic “but we got what we wanted”.
”I completely own and am proud of this film. I support the honest effort every team member put into “Attack,” he added.
”Attack”, backed by Pen Studios, Abraham’s JA Entertainment and Ajay Kapoor Productions, also featured Jacqueline Fernandez and Rakul Preet Singh.
(This story has not been edited by the Devdiscourse team and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)